Monday, September 15, 2008

A Walk on the Wild Side South of the Thames: The globe

The "Walk on the Wild Side of the Thames" was a little wild because of the Thames Festival but I enjoyed the stroll along the river searching for The Globe and found globes. This common theme followed the whole walk from Tower Bridge to Hungerford Bridge, weather intentional on not. After walking by The Globe I guess that I just had the globe on my mind because I began to see it everywhere. It is widely used because of its symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing qualities. The globe is an interesting shape to look for because it can be found in almost everything as is evident in my pictorial collection.






Joint at Tower Bridge with decoration.




Life preservation for the Thames.




The globe outside The Globe.




The Real Globe.




Globe with a crown adores the lamp pole.



Beehive Globe.




Round English pies, almost globe shaped.




Talented man balancing a globe.




Global problem.

No comments: